June 4, 2009

A night out.



I love summer nights and going out, but unfortunately with Greg's summer time job, this rarely happens because of the hours he works. Last week the company paid for the employees to go out to dinner which is nice because we are then forced to go out!
I take pictures of my food often, but this time it was actually for a purpose! Kristen or Janel, which one of your husband's love Buffalo Wild Wings place? It sure is yummy and now I am a fan. Their wraps and wings are fabulous.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We like buffalo wild wings. The new yummy place is famous daves right now. But gotta love those buffalo wild wings. The picture of your food alone makes me want to go! Love you guys!

britta said...

swoon and sigh... what a lovely evening you must have had!!! How I long to have a "night out" myself! It's coming....

Jacey said...

I miss those late night eat-outs!!