June 2, 2009

Mickey's Dining Car.

Greg and I went with our friends the Thuesons out to eat at Mickey's Dining Car in St. Paul, Minnesota. This isn't just a regular dining cart, this dining cart has been in movies, like all 3 of the Mighty Ducks and much more! Not only were Tara and I ecstatic to eat there, our husbands were too.




The night was filled with cheap, but delicious food, and laughing really loud which probably annoyed the rest of the customers in the tiny car.




Oldies music was playing throughout our dinner and even the boys couldn't help but sing and dance!



Jumping for joy couldn't be missed either! (Don't worry Madre, I barely would hop and I promised I landed very carefully) And I know I look wonderfully big jumping through the air.


The fine Mickey's workers told us to come back with our baby. We said, "Of course we will Mickey's! We had a blast and our baby soon will too!"

5 comments:

Heather said...

I have seen that diner in the movie "The Kid" How fun! I am super jealous! I love to see "famous" things!

Unknown said...

hahaha. I LOVE this post! And you jumping! That is awesome! ha. When we come up to visit you guys, we HAVE to go there okay!! Well love ya!

britta said...

You make everything look so glamorous. :)

Jacey said...

Oh how I love the jumping pictures!!

{Layla} said...

You and Tara are TOO cute! I wish I could play with you two! LOVE the jumping pictures!