June 6, 2009

It actually felt like summer.

Yesterday, was perfect summer weather because of the following reasons:

A. Charlotte frolicked around a water fountain.

B. Flowers were a bloomin' and lookin' pretty.

C. I got to wear a skirt.

D. My face has sprouted even more freckles from the wonderful sun.

E. And my hands were getting real chubby because of the heat while pregnant.
I was loving life. Now it is rainy all day and not warm one bit. I miss the desert weather in the summer that is Utah.

4 comments:

The Baldwin's said...

You look so beautiful pregnant, I wish I was one of those lucky women :) Glad you're liking Minnesota, we went there last November and ate at Buffalo Wild Wings, it's awesome huh? How's Mall of America? Crazy big that's what!

Kristen said...

You look so cute! Thanks for the prego picture. You look way too young to be a Mommy soon!

Janelle said...

its not that summery here.. rain rain rain! I want to go back to Minnesota already! Where is that fountain?

Jacey said...

Pretty pictures! I hated the swelling part of pregnancy :( I remember Florida all to well!