March 17, 2009

Another year older.

My 24th birthday was a success thanks to all my loving family members and friends.  I had so many people wish me happy birthday so thank you all!

My sister especially spoiled me this year.  Kristen made sure I had a fun night out on Saturday, because my birthday fell on last Sunday.  Then she invited the family over for cake and ice cream on my birthday.

The cake she made was just adorable and made out of her own homemade fondant!  Quite the talented sister I have I know.



My mom that it was too cute my flower matched my birthday cake.

Since Greg and I's birthdays are so close together I always make him blow out the candles with me.






9 comments:

Krystal said...

what a fun birthday and cake is awesome. I want to learn to do that maybe someday. You guys look so cute together. Happy Birthday

Heather said...

You look so cute! You still have just a tiny little belly! I am glad you had an enjoyable birthday! I love the cake! What a talented family!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday friend! Wow you guys have had quite a year! And i must say that cake is adorable! And that pciture of charlotte in the flowers!? So cute, that could be a post card. Happy happy birthday! Let's plan a little road trip ourselves before baby simmons arrives!

Jennie B. said...

That cake is DARLING!!! I need to make it. You're so cute as a prego! Why are you still so tiny? Happy Birthday!!!

Kristen said...

I was glad I could try out my cake making skills on you birthday. If everyone knew how easy it was they wouldn't think it was that big of a deal. I am mad I ever wasted my time making other cakes! I love the hands on the belly picture!

chelsey said...

Happy Birthday Kara! I hope you spend all week celebrating:) And look how cute you are pregnant?! I love it!

Cami said...

Happy Birthday! looks like you had a great birthday. by the way your little belly is so cute! hope you're feeling good. Hey are you guys going out for another summer? or was last summer your last. Where you going? or if not, what are your plan!?

brooke allred said...

Looks like a good one!! You little belly is so cute!!

Mel said...

Kara! Happy Birthday again! You are looking so cute! I agree with Brooke! Your little belly is so cute! When are you due again? How are you feeling? Anyway I'll probably just text you & ask you all of this! HaHa! Hope you had a good one & I LOVE your cake! Does your sister sale those? She should! ;)