February 2, 2011

Sunday's photo. January week 5.

Thank you all so much about your 
sweet comments about our house.
We are getting settled in and enjoying being in our own place.
I feel like I have had hard workouts every day
since we moved in because I seriously don't stop moving or putting things away and getting items organized until 
I go to sleep at night.

We had Lydia's 18 month check up today.
She checks out as being tall, skinny, and
talks with a two year old vocabulary according to our Dr. Z.




3 comments:

Megan said...

I can't believe how big Lydia is!
Hope everything is getting settled in your new home. We are going to miss having you here!

Heather said...

She really is getting so big and her vocab. is unreal. Claire can seriously hardly speak compared to Lydia. Hopefully, she catch up someday. I'm glad that you are getting settled, I'm very excited for you!! Love ya!

Kristen said...

I totally agree with the talking thing! The girl is a talker! Love the hip pose! What a sassy girl!