January 27, 2011

Heart shaped addiction.

Greg and I have a favorite Valentine's candy.
They are everlasting gobstoppers in heart shapes.

I believe we discovered these our first Valentine's of marriage together.
Every year since I go right to the candy aisle in the grocery store
as soon as the Valentine candy comes out.
 We are on our third bag of the season so far.
Go get yourself a bag and you will love me and hate me.
Love me because you will love them so much too,
and hate me because you will become addicted to this sugary substance.
Kara Simmons Photo 2011, all rights reserved.


AND...
Look to my photo blog for information
on an amazing couple looking to find their baby. 

2 comments:

The Rindi's said...

These are Mike's favorite too!!

Heather said...

Those do look tasty! Unfortunately, chocolate is my weakness.