September 22, 2010

The times I should put down the camera, but I don't.

Poor Lydia just wanted my loving arms
and I just kept snapping away.
Although the photos aren't perfectly focused how
I like them to be,
I still like her funny/sad expressions.
Don't worry, 
I finally put down the camera and she probably came and sat in my lap.
I love it.
She turns around and backs up right into my lap.
Probably one of the cutest things she has been doing lately.

And hold the phone!
(Did you like that saying?)
There's another beautiful family on the photo blog!

3 comments:

Jonathan and Kiri said...

It will be so sweet when Lydia's all grown up to look back and see these cute little expressions - even the sad ones. Gosh, she is adorable!

Unknown said...

The joys of having a mom that is a photographer. Hope she isn't scared for life. jk. She really is adorable!

Heather said...

Hey you can't help that you are an awesome photographer. Someday she'll love it!!!