September 13, 2010

The Healing Field.

After many years of driving by the Healing Field of flags
that they put up in Sandy every year for 9/11 and wishing to stop,
I finally made it this year!
Hard to believe it was nine years ago.
There is a flag for every life lost in the 9/11 attacks.
I kinda wanted to start belting out "God Bless America" or something of that nature
while there but fortunately for those I was with, I didn't.

Have you looked at the photo blog lately?
Geez, there is some good lookin' families on there!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Too bad we couldn't go together! Eme and Lydia would have loved running in between the flags together! Lydia looks so cute!

Unknown said...

Next year I want to go. But only if you do sing!

Heather said...

I wish you would've sang. Lydia looks darling and I love the photos.

Jonathan and Kiri said...

I'm so glad you took pictures here! I totally drove by this the other day and hoped photographers out there were enjoy that wonderful set up. Beautiful pictures, Kara!