January 21, 2010

Weekend in Midway. Part I.

Greg and I went to a cabin up in Midway a day before his family got there
so we could have our own little family time.
We went out to breakfast in our pajamas that morning.



When driving back to the cabin there was frost still covering everything.
It was so beautiful I made Greg pull over to let me capture the frost.








We then did a little sledding.
Lydia was ready for a nap and not so much a sledding adventure.




Doesn't she look terrified in this picture?
I promise she didn't cry once.  She just sat there with no expression the entire time.


As soon as I took off her winter clothes I sat her on the huge bean bag in front of the fireplace
and she was out.
It was awfully cute.



And I was able to get some crocheting done.  Only a few more granny squares to go!

4 comments:

britta said...

Lydia's eyes are enchanting. Truly. I love your frosty pictures- fabulous as always... and can't wait to see your finished work with all those beautiful granny squares!

Heather said...

Love the granny squares. Good job. The thing I love about cabins is that you don't have the t.v. to watch, instead there are all these fun things to do. Love the frost pictures. You are awesome!!!

Magdalena said...

Mini is dying over your awesome horse photo. You look super pretty cyber friend - huge fan of granny squares.

Heather said...

I love all the pictures! You did such a great job! I think my favorites are you and Greg sledding with Lydia. It looks like you guys had tons of fun!