January 28, 2010

It was a swimsuit day.

I am pretty sure I have a case of the January blues.
I am tired of being kept inside from the cold, Lydia has a runny nose, 
and I am sick of the days getting dark so quickly.
Do you want me to list any more complaints?
So I decided Lydia and I would get in our swimsuits and hang out with space heaters
to pretend we were somewhere warm in hopes it would break up the January blues!
I even had us lay down and pretend we were laying out.
Lydia didn't last very long.

We had a good ten minutes of fun.
I just want to go to sleep and 
somebody wake me up when it's warm again please!

9 comments:

ThE CrAZy GaTEs! said...

The next time you guys have a swim suit party, call me!! We'll come join you!

Kristen said...

Love it!

Jacey said...

I hear ya.....I'm so tired of the cold. Looks like you're going to have a great swim buddy this summer!

Jonathan and Kiri said...

hahahaha this is the cutest idea! You are such a good mommy!

Stacy Swapp said...

I love Lydia's cute belly hangin over the top of her swim bottoms. I wish my belly looked cute when it did that :)

Unknown said...

The kids and I love it when we have these days. A few weeks ago I put the kids in the bathtub in their swimsuits and lots of bubbles. they loved it. Oh and I have that same modbe swimsuit. now that is 2 suits that we have that are the same!

Magdalena said...

Lydia and I have the same belly. :)

{Layla} said...

You're such a cute lil' mama!!!

Poise'n Ivory said...

Lydia's bikini is adorable!! Look at that belly=)