September 10, 2009

The Park City getaway. Part II.

Next up on the Park City agenda was going out to eat on main street.
While waiting for our all-you-can-eat-BBQ restaurant, we maybe
got our favorite apple pie carmel apple.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sunday, we hit up the park for some volleyball action.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Lydia took time out of her busy weekend of sleeping and being held to wake up and give us some hilarious and cute faces.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Our last day of the weekend consists of Main Street shopping, watching the parade,
and getting more treats!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We just love our Park City getaway every year.
Can we go back already?!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

K-just try and tell me that isn't so Greg with her eyes wide open! I am sorry Sis I want her to look like you all the time but when her eyes are wide like that all I see is Greg! Amazing that she is still so cute! J/K, Gregory!

Unknown said...

Totally Greg with her silly faces! haha. She is a doll. I am glad you guys are having fun!!

The Rindi's said...

Oh she is so cute!! Let's get together soon so I can see her again!! I love Park City and I'm glad you guys had fun!!

P.S. It is still kind of weird to see Scott in your pics haha!!

{Layla} said...

oh my goodness she just keeps getting cuter and cuter!

Brittney said...

she looks so cute tucked into the moby. I forgot what it is like to have such a tiny baby. Scarlett is busting out of the seams.