July 6, 2009

Our 4th.


Charlotte and I started the 4th off by dressing up in our finest red, white, and blue outfits to welcome the man in our family home from working away from us for a week.

Sometimes it's hard having a dog THIS adorable.

Greg and I then went out with friends for a Japanese grill feast in downtown Minneapolis.

We watched fireworks that night right in front of our apartments by the Mississippi river. It was wonderful to walk out of your home and have an awesome firework show right there for you!
We also bought our own fireworks and had some festive fun with our many Minnesota sales friends!








4 comments:

Kristen said...

How cute and festive you and Charlette look! Greg looks about as festive as Jeremy did that day. Boys are no fun. Heres to hoping we get to spend 4th of July together next year!

Heather said...

Looks like you had a great holiday! I can't believe how close you are to having your baby. I'm jealous. Good luck!!!

Heather said...

I love the bows in Charolette's hair!

clintandmegtucker said...

You must have the coolest camera ever. I love your firework pics. I am so excited for your little one to come. Keep me posted!