June 22, 2009

Stone Arch Bridge.

Gregory and I took a little trip into Minneapolis to visit the historic stone arch bridge.


We hiked around the Mississippi river banks and I had to climb about a million stairs which Greg thought was going to induce labor.
We ran into an arts festival going on and tried our luck out with hula hooping and juggling sticks.
Greg actually owns juggling sticks at home. He loves them. I call them the male version of the baton.






And then Charlotte thought pooping in the middle of stone arch bridge with crowds of people around us would be a good idea. Now that is what I call a fun day!

9 comments:

Jennie B. said...

You look so great in blue! I love that color! AND I'm really mad you didn't invite me over for pizza because that looks delicious!!!

britta said...

Oh my goodness- you hoola hooping while great with child is the best thing I've seen in a LONG time! Enlarge that one, mat it, and frame it. :) TOOOOOOOO cute.

Heather said...

You two are such a cute couple! I love to see all the fun things you guys are up to! You look beautiful in that blue shirt...I don't think I have ever really seen you wear a whole lot of blue.

Unknown said...

Okay so you have some mad skills at hula hooping! Work it!! You guys are too cute! Miss you guys!!

Heather said...

You look so cute Kara. Looks like a way fun trip! I can't believe how close you are getting!

britta said...

Kara! I just got your gift, and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much! I can't wait to put it to great use, and to start creating the patterns you sent me! Seriously, I wish we lived closer so you could teach me some of your sewing skills.... I've never really used a pattern before! :) ANywho... thank you!

The Rindi's said...

Haha I love the first picture of you hula hooping!! It looks like you are just standing in the middle of a magically suspended hoop!! Haha and the poop on the bridge that is totally something Diesel would do!!

The Rindi's said...

Oops I mean the second pic of you

{Layla} said...

Hula hooping while pregnant---you ROCK! I can't even do that now!