May 14, 2009

I want me some Red Robin.

The night before Greg and I left for Minnesota, we went to Red Robin with my family. Can I tell you how much I love the fries there? I could eat a whole bucket full which sounds disgusting but I love them that much. I want to go back at least twice before this little girl comes in July and then after that I won't have an excuse to eat a bucket full of fries. As you can see in the pictures, the little girl likes the fries too.


Thanks for the good time family.
By the way, does anyone know a cute single gal to set my brother Kade (the only boy in the white shirt) up with? He's awfully cute, very single, a college graduate, owns a house, competes in triathlons, and oh so much more. I am terrible at setting people up so please do it for me!

6 comments:

The Augustus' said...

You look so cute Kara. As for Kade....I've TRIED and TRIED. I give up. I think I have set him up with 4 of my friends... :)

THE HILSABECKS said...

Oh I miss the good old days where we'd go visit Chang at "The Bird" and only order FREE fries! Man those where the days!!

Jennie B. said...

I know someone cute! My sister-in-law, Kristin. She's a babe!

Kristen said...

It is probably a good thing that Kade doesn't keep up on our public posts or he might be kind of mad! I said the same thing on my facebook pics. Go with your friend Jennie's set up. With a name like Kristin, how could he go wrong? As long as she doesn't go by Kristie.....

Unknown said...

Cute pics! I love Red Robin too!! and the all you can have fries...i am a sucker for those too!! Good luck with finding someone for Kade!

britta said...

Kara, you look amazing! As for the bucket of fries... it was the same with me... potatoes were like a miracle food. Eat many. :)