May 8, 2009

For Madre and family.

Greg and I arrived safely to Minneapolis on Wednesday. The drive went great except for the constant rain we were driving through.

Charlotte slept 90% of the time in funny little positions between us on a pillow or cuddled with the passenger. And for some reason she ended up with a napkin on her head while sleeping this time.


I have already been out and about a little and went to a childrens museum with friends here. Greg was amazed I could fit into this turtle shell. Mean.

There is a nice walking trail for Charlotte and I where I can take pregnant shadow picks!

Our apartments hallways are all indoors so Charlotte and I kind of feel like we live in a hotel.

We are living right in downtown St. Paul, the city right next to Minneapolis, which is quite fun.

Here is a little view of Charlotte and I's walking trail right by the Mississippi river.

A special thanks to Kyle and Janel Smith who put us up for the night in Omaha!

8 comments:

Heather said...

Looks like fun! I'm glad you got there safe! I hope you are having a blast and I am excited to see more pictures and hear about the fun things you will be up to!

Jessica A said...

Glad you made it safely! The drive sucks but I think Minnesota is a beautiful state. We have loved it so far. Your dog is too cute!

{Layla} said...

I didn't know you were going out for the summer! Well have tons of fun with the Thuesons and Rindlisbachers--I am jealous you all get to play together all summer! That is going to be SO fun! I hope you and the babe are doing fab!

Unknown said...

I am glad you made it there and through the crazy midwest rainstorms! I am totally bummed we didn't take any pictures when you guys were here! totally ticked!! Anyways, I am excited to see you guys again in a few weeks. I will let you know when I talk to my friend about the doctor and hospitals.
love you guys!!

clintandmegtucker said...

Looks like fun. I hope all goes well while you are there, give me a call when you get settled!

Kristen said...

I love the walking trail. We will have to take a couple little strolls with Lydie! Miss you tons already!

britta said...

Wahoo! Another adventure! Good luck!

Jonathan and Krysten Olson said...

Hey Kara, it sounds like you guys made it there ok and it looks gorgeous there!! It was fun hanging out and hopefully we'll get together more when you two move back:)