April 17, 2009

The Sanders.

I met Heather through all of our 'exciting and fun' classes at Weber State. It's a good thing I found her or else I might have gone a bit crazy my last semester of school!
Heather and her husband Eric had me take some pictures for them and part of their family. They were such good sports with the weather and hundreds of people around our location because of the Easter weekend! Thanks again guys!
Oh and Heather thinks she isn't photogenic, and I think she is crazy! Heather, you couldn't take a bad picture.






3 comments:

April said...

You really take great pictures! My favorite is the one where he is dipping her and she is looking into his eyes.

britta said...

To the couple-- SO CUte!

TO the photographer: Fabulous job! Seriously! I just can't get over all your skills and talents!

Unknown said...

Kara, what action did you use on the 5th picture? I love it. Did you adjust the hue or saturation? Or was it an action?