April 28, 2009

Here we go again.


(Gregory and I on our way to Florida, 2007)

Greg and I are on our way out of the state for Greg's summer job once again, much to our families dismay! This summer we will be living and working in Minneapolis, Minnesota. We are having our little girl out there in the summer and will be back to Utah the end of August.
I find it crazy that this is our third year of summer moves! I feel like it was just a month ago we were packing our car up as newlyweds and moving to Miami, Florida for our first summer out of the state.
Greg is finishing finals up at the U of U this week, so we are heading out exactly one week from now. Exciting stuff and it's hard to believe the next time we come back to Utah we will have our baby girl with us!

9 comments:

Tara Thueson said...

AND guess who is sooo super excited about that?? MEE!! Let me know if you need anything.. I mean, I can't do much since I am out here.. but ya know, I'd be happy to help ya once ya get out here with unpackin' and what not! 6 more days! YIPEE!

Tara Thueson said...

BTW you did great on your sisters blog and buttons!

Kelsie Thueson said...

yay kara!!!! i'm so excited that u guys made the right decision :) I leave tomorrow so we'll be seeing you guys soon!!!!

p.s. good luck on finals gregory!! i bet it feels amazing not to have to take them anymore kara!

The Rindi's said...

Yay!!! I'm excited too!! We are going to have so much fun!! Haha I love that your first pic is in St. Louis I really hate that city haha!! Tell Greg good luck on his finals and we can't wait til you guys get here!!

Jessica A said...

Kara. I am in Minneapolis for a few more weeks until we do the reverse of you guys and move to Utah for the summer. Let me know if you need anything when you get out here.

Jessica A said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennie B. said...

Kara! I had no idea you were going to Minny. I assume you're going to the same office as Tara? I had my baby last summer too in Philly. It's crazy and exciting and stressful and so fun all at the same time!! Yeah for Minneapolis! We are going there too!

RIndi said...

Good luck! That's so crazy! You're gonna love being a mom! Seriously it seems like all of you guys that do summer sales have so much fun hanging out in these different places! I hope you love Minnesota! I've never been there but I've heard it's got the biggest mall in America! So that's great!

clintandmegtucker said...

What?!! I didn't know you were leaving. I am sad. I'm sure you made the right decision. Call me sometime! Love ya!