April 20, 2009

Good times with Eme.

My sister and her husband were greatly blessed almost two years ago this June with the adoption of their beautiful little girl Emerson. Emerson is their first child and they are now ready to open their home for another blessing.
Please visit the new blog button on the side of my blog to read more about their story. Just a warning, you might get emotional.
If you have any information on adoption for this little family please contact them at their blog or even email me! Thanks.


4 comments:

Kristen said...

I just remembered how much I love that picture! I think it is my favorite that you have taken of her! Thanks for posting the link, it turned out so cute! Now how do I get it? Thanks for helping the computer stupid!

Heather said...

They really do have such an incredible story. They seem like an amazing couple and it is obvious that they are incredible people! Thank you for sharing their story.

The Augustus' said...

Hey I want to add the button to my blog...how do I?

Kelsie Thueson said...

such a neat story!! My mom was adopted so we love these kinds of story around my house! Such sweet moments for sure! See you guys oh-so soon!! hooray!