March 7, 2009

Felt flower headband.

As you can see from my recent posts, since I have graduated from college in December, I have had a lot more free time on my hands to make things! It has been so nice.
While browsing around the web one night I found these adorable felt flowers on headbands on etsy. I decided I could try to make one even though it doesn't look half as good as the one's on etsy.
All I did was buy some felt to make the flowers and I had some jersey material already to make the actual headband itself.




Hopefully, with more practice, I can start making more and stocking up for our little girl due in July.

6 comments:

Heather said...

Those are so cute! I love your hair! It looks gorgeous!

RIndi said...

Way cute! I wish I had time to make some! But I have to learn to sew first. . . !

Anonymous said...

Kara those turned out super cute!! I want to make some for sure! Look at you trend stetter! Yes let's get together again soon. We just love the Simmons! No I still am using my mom's computer for photoshop. Do you guys have Adobe yet? If not, I think we really need to go in on it together soon.

Brittney said...

I was going to ask you how you made it, however, I've decided I will just pay you to make some for me if you are willing. They are perfect for the headbands Scarlett wears and they are sooooooo cute.

The Thueson's said...

Oooh! LOVE Them. I love that shop too. I have copied a few things myself! :)

britta said...

SOOOOOOOO cute! This may seem quite obvious- but how did you make the actual headband? I am in need.... truly adorable! You look fantastic!