March 29, 2009

Birthday boy goes on a hunt.

What do you give your husband who doesn't want anything for his birthday and already has something in mind to buy himself? A bunch of *random items* he loves from the grocery store. I decided to go a little crazy and turn these little presents into a treasure hunt which he loved and was very surprised with because who doesn't love a treasure hunt?



*Scentsy isn't from the grocery store, but I let him order three new fruity scents because he loves our scentsy.*


*A couple of items and clues have been left off, because I keep this blog G rated! Ha.*





We went out to Iggy's that night with his parents and had a yummy time.

6 comments:

Heather said...

That was such a cute idea! You are so fun and I bet Greg loved it!

Unknown said...

You are so creative! How fun! And thanks for keeping it G rated for us all. I can only imagine with you kara! Ha! love it!

britta said...

Kara, seriously you are a great wife! Ol' Gregory is a lucky man. You inspire me. I think I will go and do something cute for my Marky-poo now. Thanks! :)

On a different note: I am SOOOOO glad you liked your gift! whew...(sigh of relief and satisfaction...) I am glad.

April said...

Happy Birthday Greg I hope you had a great day! With a cute wife like Kara I don't know how it wasn't!

Anonymous said...

Please tell me the final prize was you in the bedroom in a sexy get-up! Love it! You are such a good wifey!

Jacey said...

What a fun idea. Too bad you didn't post the dirty ones, I bet they were good!!