February 28, 2009

A visit to St. George.

My sister Kristen, her daughter Emerson, and I decided to take a little trip down to St. George earlier this week.  Kristen's husband had work and my husband had school which means girls trip! My dad and step-mom live down there and it was just the perfect time to visit because of the gorgeous weather.

We mainly hung out with our family which was great since I haven't seen this side of my family for months.  My step-brother Brent lives down there as well with his cute wife Heather and two funny and adorable little boys, Carter and Parker.  We played with them a couple of times and I bought a bubble stick knowing the kids would just love it!  Then of course I had to take pictures of the kids enjoying the warm weather and bubbles.










Thanks for putting up with us for a couple of days dad and Claudia!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Those really are some adorable kids!!! We had a really good time with you guys and loved that you came to visit! I love the pictures they are way cute and I'm glad my kids know who aunt Kara is now. We love you. Good luck with the pregnancy!

Kristen said...

Those bubbles we the hit of the trip! Good times!

Jacey said...

Looks fun! And tell Greg I'm not crazy! :)

Unknown said...

Looks like so much fun in some nice weather! And will someone tell heather that she needs to allow me to see her blog...come on now! ha :)love you kara!

clintandmegtucker said...

Your Dad is so cute, I miss him! Tell him I say Hi!

RIndi said...

Sounds fun! Such cute kids and pictures! Hope you and the baby are doing great!