August 31, 2008

Sleepover

Greg had the brilliant idea for us to have a sleepover on his parents tramp on Thursday night. I of course agreed!
My good husband getting the bedding ready...

We watched Enchanted (Greg picked it out even) on our laptop.

Everytime I took a picture of us up close my good husband kept saying,"the angle is weird, my face looks huge!" So of course I had to keep taking pictures. He looked hilarious.

Love this one.

I know he was doing those faces on purpose...
In the morning we had to perform our best tricks on the tramp. Didn't everone do this on the tramp?!

Mid air back flip. I had to edit my underwear that was hanging out. Nobody wants to see that! Well, maybe Greg does...
Landed it.

Greg likes to do aerials.


He looked great!!! Ha ha!!Good morning.
Even Charlotte came out to play with us.



I love Utah summer mornings.

6 comments:

April said...

Looks like a blast! When ever we would sleep out on the tramp it, my dad would leave the sprinklers on or a neighbor cat would complain that we were there. It never seemed to work out. Well except for meeting boys... that always worked out. :)

Angie said...

I loved sleeping out on the tramp, I always got a little cold at night and then so hot in the morning but I loved it. I loved doing tricks on the blankets. What good times.

Jenni D said...

Hey Kara! I found your blog from Ben and Jen's. That looks like so much fun to sleep on the tramp! I used to do that all the time. I want to do that again now. Fun idea!

alohareynolds said...

What a fun way to spend the night!!! I love doing stuff like this, it reminds of how simple life use to be! Glad you guys got back to UT safely!!!

Unknown said...

Oh you two kids!! It is not surprising the adventures that you guys always are coming up with.

clintandmegtucker said...

Remember when we would do have sleepovers on the tramp. Good times! Makes me miss being a kid!